Starting up in business is an exciting time. Creating a successful business of your own that works for you will take a good deal of your time and initially money. You have a great commercial idea, have spotted a gap in the market or think you can do a better job than your current employer on your own, but how do you go about it? We have all of the experience that your fledgling business needs in order for it to take flight.
Free Initial Meeting
Give us a call or fill in our contact form at the bottom of the page and we'll come out to meet you. We'll be able to answer a lot of your queries there and then. You may also like to get some advice on the following:
- the most suitable and tax efficient structure for your business (ie sole trader, partnership or limited company)
- the preparation of a business plan and cash-flow and profit forecasts, which are essential to establish the viability of the business both for yourself and potential lenders
- the amount and timing of finance that the business will require in the early days and where the funds may be found
- bookkeeping requirements. We can do the bookkeeping for you, or implement a system for you to run yourself
- whether or not you have to register for VAT, or if it would be advantageous for you to do so
- employing staff and dealing with the payroll system
- registration with HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House
If you would like a free meeting to discover what we can do to grow your business and save you tax, contact us. We'll be happy to talk and give you a great value competitive quote.